



|
Was kinda depressed yesterdae...and the day b4..didn't expect the self help book really had such great emotional impact on me. Hahahaha. Haiz..i can't deny the fact i'm a girl..A lot of things juz happen suddenly.I'm kinda lost of on how to deal with them.It's beyond my ability. Well, in life we have to go through ups and downs..u won't be always high up there..and you won't always be down there. Like wat Dr Teo had told us abt the old couple's story, it's up to your perception on how u are going to look at things. When u look at a circle do u think it's a donut or a fat zero??? There's this fren of mine..whom needs help..actually i didn't how to help..coz i had my own problems..but i since we are frens..so i did. Hopefully, that would really help. I like listening to my frens...talking abt their own stuff...whether is it smthing that they are happy with or not. I'm really glad that some of them talk their hearts out. Didn't expect that they would do that. I only knew them like mayb 2 yrs. Hahaha..mayb i'm trustworthy?? *pukes*
|
As for me, I learn new things actually things that i knew..from the book that i borrowed..To let go off things.It may turn out to be good. No point keep on thinking abt it..getting yourself so frustrated with it. Taking things easy, may somehow make ur life much happier. We have limited mortality,shld treasure watever we have now. Coz, things may not be the same anymore. Don't regret when u lose it. Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 8:54 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|