



|
What's being pretentious? Trying to become someone that you are not? Then what's not? Staying late for a bbq..stay for the sake of staying?? Haven't been staying for bbq till the wee hours..or else i'll probably stay over at my fren's place. I don't wish to stay at home to face myself. Mayb that's the greatest fear..that i ever had. I refuse to believe why he's always right. I refuse to agree with the points he brought up. But i can't deny the fact that they are actually quite true..hahaha. I hate him trying to change me..to become someone that i'm not. Felt so small in his eyes..when he pours in those profound english terms. If only, both sexes are able to understand one another well, living happily without having the need to go through arguments and quarrels. Isn't that wonderful?
|
Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 9:31 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|