



|
Some people might not be as simple as it seems to be. That's why there is a saying 'don't judge a book by its cover.' Which i find it very true. People pretending to be nice..trying to be cool, cos they believe by doing certain things they are being 'cool'. I always argued with him that people aren't like that and i'm always pissed over what he said. But now, i hate to admit but what he said is very true. Sigh.
|
Well, in the near future, i don't think i will have the chance to argue with him. He should be leaving to further his studies. I have no idea where and when he's going. Even if i ask, he won't say..so i should just be ignorant. I dont know why his friend thinks that i knew abt his farewell dinner. She accused me of being unfeeling but i wasn't aware about anything. That makes me unfeeling? That's really strange. I believe he doesn't need my presence, someone else should be there. That person is not me. Seriously, i don't know what he wants. Maybe after 3 years, he still can't decide who he really want. Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 12:07 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|