



|
Term break is here! *woo hoo!*
|
Though i wasn't really looking forward to it, but anyways, I don't have to attend lectures. I guess it's still something to be happy about. :) Went to Royal Melbourne Show yesterday, it looked like the UK fun fair in S'pore. We had to buy admission tickets from the Flinders Station (finally we can make use of our student card to get the concession!). There was a direct train to the ground, which took 10 to 15 mins to reach from town. Oh, it's my first time taking a train here, but the train looked..uh, a little old. Didn't really catch some of the performance like the human cannon, it was too fast. By the time I heard the shot, the guy had already landed on the net. Sigh. There were other attractions like the animal farm, saw some bicycle stunts and horse riding competition. Always wanted to learn how to ride a horse, it's pretty cool to see those girls riding on the horses. These girls are under 16, oh my, and they are quite pro. And I swear, I would never underestimate any rides even it's Merry-go-round. The rides there looked pretty low, so you will get this impressing that it won't be scary. So, my friends and I chose the 180 degrees ride. It looked like the lower version of the ride I saw in Dreamland, 10 years ago. This one was like probably 2 storey high? I was WRONG. SO WRONG!! I was so traumatized after taking the ride. I was WAILING from the start till the end of the ride, no..i wasn't crying! I sounded as if someone was gonna kill me. hahaha. And the ride took like FOREVER, it was a complete nightmare especially when it hold 180 for less 30 sec and then the whole thing came crashing down from above. This is a typical example, pay to suffer. Overall, it's still fun. Haha. Great Ocean Road is up next this sunday! So looking forward to it!! Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 5:56 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|