



|
I wanted to say, "Gd Morning 2006!" then I just realised that is already 1.19pm.
|
Oops. Looking back at 2005, what have I done? and what have I not done? It's amazing so much things happened in 2005, drastic changes. I don't know abt others but I feel there's alot of things to think abt. There were a couple of first times too. During my stay in Melbourne, though it was only 4 months, I could really see who are your real friends and who are your fair-weather friends. It somehow made me re-established my idea of friendship. I wanna thank those friends who really helped me during my stay there and also the ones back home to ease my home-sick. For my so-called friend, yes! you are really low on my priority list!! hmmm, wait? are you even on my list?!?! So, please stop thinking that I would also be nice and give in to whatever request you have. Cos, my life doesn't only revolves and there's plenty of people out there, much worthy of my help. Especially, those who have helped me before. In addition, it made me realised that how much I missed home, my family. There's no place much better than your home sweet home. :) Being 21, haha. Honestly, nothing much to be happy about. Turning 21, in the eyes of the law you are an adult. Which also means that you have more responsibility in life and more worries, becoming one of your family's source of finance so that your parents can retire and enjoy their life. Yeah! Welcome 2006!! it's a brand new year and a brand new start. I don't have any new year resolutions, cos I don't believe that I would follow whatever I made. So, what's the point? Haha. Anyways, happy new year to everyone! Best wishes to everyone! Cheers! :) Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 9:18 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|