I was reading Peishan's blog, I discovered that I haven't done a quiz for like a million years man. Since I can't sleep though I'm physically tired, feeling a little bo liao and did the quiz.
- Jenny is worth her weight in gold - literally.
- Jenny has three eyelids.
- It's bad luck to whistle near Jenny !
- Finding Jenny on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck!
- Jenny is the world's smallest mammal.
- Jenny can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Jenny with his left foot.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Jenny orbiting the Earth.
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Jenny .
- More people are killed by Jenny each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
Check out Number 10!
NO!!! I didn't kill anyone! I swear!
lol
Jenny swirled her magic wand __
at 10:11 AM