



|
I still can't access to the hotmail website and I can't sign into my MSN account, my internet is super SLOW, with a speed of 100Mbps (it's like twice the speed of a 56K dial-up). It's also super unstable, I need to constantly refresh the page cos it can't display the page. Sigh, this is so annoying.
|
Anyway, I caught the movie, "Tristan and Isolde", last Friday with the girls. I'm not sure if Singapore is showing this but if you are a sucker for romance film, you probably would like it. The legend is said to take place before Romeo and Juilet, one was a warrior of Briton whose parents were killed by the Irish army and the other was a princess Ireland. Such a typical storyline for star crossed lovers and their plot was really predictable. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the movie, "Da vinci code" to be out in May. One of the cinema are having their pre-sale tickets at end of this month, super kiasu man! So Singaporean! Haha. Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 9:52 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|