



|
In school, we have always been told that we need to work hard so that we can get good results and be able to find a high paying job and live in comfort. Even our parents, had to constantly lecture us on the importance of getting good results. Well, at least that's true for their era.
|
Natuarally, we would work hard just to get ourselves to University or whatsoever. Hopfully, we can find employment as soon as we graduate from University. When I was in secondary school, I overheard one of my secondary school teacher (she taught me literature) complaining about one of the canteen vendor owning a Mercedes car. She felt that it wasn't fair, cos she studied so hard and yet she can't even own a car. Whereas the canteen vendor who sells drinks in the school canteen can afford to buy a Mercedes. At that time, I didn't really understand that why she kicked such a big fuss over it. Cos the uncle was old, he probably earned more becos he started working even before she started working. That probably explains why he could afford to buy a car, even though he wasn't really very highly educated. Now, I'll be graduating from University in a couple of months time. To be honest, I have no idea what I want to do. Cos, getting a job can no longer assure you of a comfort life. Sometimes, it made me think why I actually wanted to study University. Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 6:16 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|