



|
The sun sets much earlier these days, it becomes pitch dark even before 7pm. Which is quite depressing, you don't really feel that you have accomplished much things.
|
On Wednesday, I had 1 report, 1 essay and a mid-semester test on the same day. Spent my whole easter, trying to finish my work and study. It was longest day ever and I had a last minute re-test on the same day too! It was really mind exhausting by the end of the day, in addition, I still had to prepare my presentation slide for my group's meeting on thurs. Which turned out that I was the only one who did the slides, rest of the group did it on a piece of rough paper. Which I think it wasn't really a productive meeting at all. I stayed up to do the slides till 3 plus in the morning. Oh well, no point getting pissed anyway I was seriously too tired for that emotional outburst. For now, it's time for a little short break. Just came back from a stage play held in Monash University, the Uni is really HUGE! looks very much like NUS. Had to take a feeder bus in after taking a train. I really enjoyed watching the play, it's a comedy about love, sex and the progress of BGR. Boy meets girl, hooked up, dating, sex, argument and blah blah. There wasn't any fancy backdrop or lighting, the studio theatre was really small and yet it truly delivered how modern relationships are like. At some point of the show, I'm able to relate to some of the emotions that the characters are going through. Think I'll go to bed early tonight, got a date with the penguins on Philip Island tomorrow. Hope to post some pictures from the trip! Night! Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 7:59 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|