



|
I've almost forgot the password for my blog. My goodness, it goes to show how long I haven't tried logging into it!
|
My last entry was 2007! It's already like coming to an end to 2009. Yes, if not for the incident today, I'll probably be on way to la la land by now. But no, here I am typing my thoughts so that I can let out some steam cos I can't get myself to fall asleep! Cos I'm fuming mad! I know it's stupid to lose sleep just because someone backstabbed you. Yes, I know i'm very emotional. I just can't help but think about it. The more I think about it, the more upset I get. I don't understand what's her intention to complain about things. Seriously, if you are not happy with me, just tell that straight to my face. Don't try to do some funny monkey business behind my back. I don't like it. 我可能要去打小人! Jenny swirled her magic wand __ at 9:47 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|